It was pretty exciting , I dunked all the crushed coral sand into the tank and stood by idly watching the tank fill up with water all the time praying that this tank wont leak. Yes I was paranoid after hearing all the horror stories of leaky tanks and hoping that my new adventures wont cost me my timber flooring hahahahaha



kitty stared at my filling tank totally mesmerised by the water ...wait till he sees the fishies later!
charcaol in sump middle sump tank, corals, and filter wool in right tank, left tank is skimmer and main pump
meow...this is madness I smell stinky marine salt and bacteria being added in this sump tank...meow meow

Getting the water to the right salinity was a pain...we are almost there - TARGET 1.020 SALINITY, with KH 8-10
Leave to cycle for 1 week!
stay tuned true believers for phase 3 ! tester fishies!

No comments:
Post a Comment