the death of both my perculas brought a little damper to today's plans to go buy more fish and live rocks to start populating my marine tank and complete the project
It was a sweltering HOT day, but we had many places to get to . We had to go all the way to Clementi in the west to get my wonky skimmer fixed, then, a long joyride to Pasir Ris where all the fish and pet farms were to check out the range of fish stock on sale! BUT NO , I AM NOT BUYING FISH FROM AQUASTAR AGAIN...damn it.
At Clementi, i got the jammed skimmer fixed and I bought an UltraViolet Lamp and another water pump for the lamp. It was time to assemble the skimmer, UV lights and put in my newly bought fishies friends.
I shall let the pictures do the talking:




Yes yes, i ran out of budget after the fishies and only bought 13 kilos of live rock..needless to say there wasnt enough to fill the tank. But i had a friend help with this uber cool zen design with whatever rocks i had on hand..not bad aye?





Presenting my new fishie friends - All 6 of them!
Maroon clownfish and Blue TangAnd the 6th fish the DOTTYBACK's pic, i just couldnt take his pic in time, the moment my friend put in the live rocks he swam straight into the crevice of one and hid there till now. Damn !










Now that its late at night when i sit on my usual spot on the floor in the living room typing on my notebook, I can listen to the soothing whrrr of the tank while i look at my fishies swim about.. except DAMN! they are all hiding within the live rocks! ha ha ha ha
Can you spot the 6 of them hiding behind or within the crevices?
Yes! I can look at them for hours. I swear its really therapeutic watching them swim around earlier, I hope they come out again tomorrow morning...and hope nobody dies on me this time, stay tuned true believers.



No comments:
Post a Comment